SourceApp is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. More info about SourceApp can be seen here
. You can get more details about SourceApp at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SourceApp. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2534416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.61 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.13.002320
of SourceApp. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application by the software company SourceApp. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SourceApp in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130