SourceApp is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Further information on SourceApp can be found here
. More info about the application SourceApp can be found at http://sourceapp.info/support
. Usually the SourceApp application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SourceApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it occupies close to 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SourceApp. They occupy 2.20 MB (2307272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.29 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (404.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.030500
of SourceApp. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall SourceApp:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SourceApp:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_api.sourceapp.info_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\F3GZAMTT\api.sourceapp.xml
SourceApp is a program marketed by the software company SourceApp. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:48:26.540