SourceApp is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Go over here
for more details on SourceApp. More data about the application SourceApp can be found at http://sourceapp.info/support
. Usually the SourceApp application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SourceApp's primary file takes around 252.59 KB (258656 bytes) and is named SourceAppUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of SourceApp. They take about 759.33 KB (777552
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.59 KB)
- updateSourceApp.exe (506.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.21.032157
of SourceApp. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application offered by SourceApp. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SourceApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp application will be found very quickly. When you select SourceApp in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-09 05:53:26.947