This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. Check out here
where you can read more on SourceApp. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more information about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. Usually the SourceApp program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk and is labeled SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SourceApp. They take 2.18 MB (2290872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.27 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (396.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.03.06.230457
alone. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application by SourceApp. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". The SourceApp application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:57:24.030