SourceApp is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. You can read more on SourceApp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more details about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. Usually the SourceApp application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about SourceApp version 2015.01.20.222347
only. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program marketed by SourceApp. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". The SourceApp app will be found very quickly. After you click SourceApp in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SourceApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:06:50.920