You can find below detailed information on how to remove SourceApp for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. Check out here
for more details on SourceApp. Please follow http://sourceapp.info/support
if you want to read more on SourceApp on SourceApp's website. SourceApp is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SourceApp is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They take 2.36 MB (2476552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.60 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (516.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.13.152322
of SourceApp. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application released by the software company SourceApp. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SourceApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130