SourceApp is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Further information on SourceApp can be seen here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more information about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. Usually the SourceApp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SourceApp. SourceApp's main file takes around 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and its name is SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside SourceApp. They take about 2.15 MB (2257648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.33 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (407.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.03.07.090454
only. You can find below a few links to other SourceApp releases:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program offered by the software company SourceApp. Some users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:23:56.613