You can find below detailed information on how to remove SourceApp for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. You can find out more on SourceApp or check for application updates here
. More details about SourceApp can be found at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. SourceApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled utilSourceApp.exe and it has a size of 404.73 KB (414448 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside SourceApp. They take about 657.97 KB (673760
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.23 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (404.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.07.040456
of SourceApp. You can find below info on other versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SourceApp you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SourceApp from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
SourceApp is an application released by SourceApp. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SourceApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SourceApp in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:13:05.247