SourceApp is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Go over here
for more info on SourceApp. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more facts about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. Usually the SourceApp program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 101.73 KB (104176 bytes).
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.42 MB (2534480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.67 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.01.21.192353
alone. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove SourceApp from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SourceApp:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
SourceApp is a program offered by the software company SourceApp. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SourceApp in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SourceApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:31:49.870