Sounds Like 2
This web page is about Sounds Like 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sounds Like 2 from your PCApplied Human Factors
. Go over here
for more details on Applied Human Factors. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applied Human Factors\SoundsLike2\bin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Sounds Like 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Applied Human Factors\SoundsLike2\bin\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. soundslike.exe is the Sounds Like 2's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.07 MB (3216600 bytes) on disk.
Sounds Like 2 is composed of the following executables which take 4.16 MB (4356869
bytes) on disk:
- soundslike.exe (3.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1,021.54 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of Sounds Like 2.
Sounds Like 2 is an application by Applied Human Factors. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Sounds Like 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sounds Like 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sounds Like 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sounds Like 2". The Sounds Like 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Sounds Like 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sounds Like 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sounds Like 2.
8. After uninstalling Sounds Like 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sounds Like 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sounds Like 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sounds Like 2 by Applied Human Factors from your PC, we are not saying that Sounds Like 2 by Applied Human Factors is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sounds Like 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 20:16:30.983