This web page contains complete information on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your systemAnalog Devices
. Check out here
where you can read more on Analog Devices. Usually the SoundMAX application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove SoundMAX. SMax4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SoundMAX. They take 1.00 MB (1051136
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (38.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (868.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SoundMAX version 5.10.01.7245
alone. You can find here a few links to other SoundMAX releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\adidrm.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\DevSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\MicTab.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\placer.txt
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Platform.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\PwrMan.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax3CP.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMWizard.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is a program released by the software company Analog Devices. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SoundMAX in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 02:14:32.373