You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SoundMAX for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your PCAnalog Devices
. Open here
for more information on Analog Devices. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SoundMAX is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is titled AEEnable.exe and occupies 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
SoundMAX contains of the executables below. They occupy 74.50 KB (76288
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
This info is about SoundMAX version 5.10.01.4541
alone. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove SoundMAX.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SoundMAX:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is a program by Analog Devices. Some people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX app will be found automatically. When you click SoundMAX in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundMAX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:48:16.250