You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SoundMAX for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Further information on Analog Devices can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall SoundMAX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SMHelp.exe is the SoundMAX's primary executable file and it takes around 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.56 MB (1636864
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (700.00 KB)
- SMax4Wiz.exe (796.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
This data is about SoundMAX version 5.10.01.4151
only. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove SoundMAX from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SoundMAX from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\DevSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\DocList.ini
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\cpsimp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\digaudmb.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\EQ.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\micro.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\pnp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\power.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\sensa.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\smax.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\smax4hlp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Help\Chm\SPDIF.chm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ListEnv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\MicTab.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\placer.txt
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Platform.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax.log
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax3CP.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4Wiz.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Test\TestSong.wav
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Test\TestTone.wav
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\D:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
SoundMAX is an application offered by Analog Devices. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoundMAX in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:39:06.020