This page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your systemAnalog Devices
. Check out here
for more info on Analog Devices. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. SoundMAX's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is called AEEnable.exe and occupies 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside SoundMAX. They take about 890.50 KB (911872
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (712.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.5200
of SoundMAX. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is a program offered by the software company Analog Devices. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SoundMAX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SoundMAX in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-23 09:05:09.490