This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SoundMAX for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your systemAnalog Devices
. Check out here
for more details on Analog Devices. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SoundMAX is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AEEnable.exe is the SoundMAX's main executable file and it occupies circa 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX is comprised of the following executables which occupy 878.50 KB (899584
bytes) on disk:
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (700.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.4321
of SoundMAX. You can find below info on other application versions of SoundMAX:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is a program marketed by Analog Devices. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoundMAX in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:42:10.727