You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. More data about Analog Devices can be found here
. SoundMAX is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for SoundMAX is RunDll32. AEEnable.exe is the SoundMAX's main executable file and it occupies around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SoundMAX. They occupy an average of 82.50 KB (84480
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (42.50 KB)
The current page applies to SoundMAX version 5.10.02.4542
only. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application marketed by Analog Devices. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SoundMAX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SoundMAX in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-30 10:01:57.797