You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Check out here
where you can read more on Analog Devices. SoundMAX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing SoundMAX is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AEEnable.exe is the SoundMAX's main executable file and it takes about 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX is composed of the following executables which occupy 170.00 KB (174080
bytes) on disk:
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- install.exe (35.50 KB)
- RemADI.exe (60.00 KB)
- Remove.exe (34.50 KB)
This info is about SoundMAX version 5.12.01.4010
only. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SoundMAX.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by SoundMAX's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\_iscppr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\1.2MB XGLite.stxg
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\4 MB General MIDI.dls
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\a3d.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\adminchk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\aeaudio.sys
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Demo\techno.rmi
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\DLSLoader.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\install.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ListEnv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\MicTab.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\MidiSynth.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\migrate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\RemADI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Remove.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgentI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgentX.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax3CP.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax3CP.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMaxFAQ.htm
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smsens.sys
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdm.sys
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdmNV8.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMWizard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smx.cat
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Test\TestMusic.wav
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Test\TestTone.wav
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\WDMSTUB.sys
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is a program marketed by the software company Analog Devices. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SoundMAX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX application will be found automatically. When you click SoundMAX in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:46:16.607