This info is about SoundCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SoundCloud from your PCPokki
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Pokki. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. SoundCloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
SoundCloud contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about SoundCloud version 126.96.36.199583
If you are manually uninstalling SoundCloud we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\UserData\6f939df69d6785524f49659b9500d1f87280d9ff\Local Storage\https_soundcloud.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SoundCloud.lnk
SoundCloud is an application offered by Pokki. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove SoundCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoundCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoundCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundCloud". If it exists on your system the SoundCloud app will be found very quickly. When you select SoundCloud in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SoundCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoundCloud.
8. After removing SoundCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoundCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoundCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundCloud by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundCloud by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundCloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:19:38.930