Sound Normalizer 2.98
Sound Normalizer 2.98 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.98 from your PCKanz Software
. You can find out more on Kanz Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kanssoftware.com/
to get more details about Sound Normalizer 2.98 on Kanz Software's website. Sound Normalizer 2.98 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Sound Normalizer 2.98 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Sound Normalizer 2.98's main file takes about 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) and is named Normalizer.exe.
Sound Normalizer 2.98 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2148155
bytes) on disk:
- Normalizer.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.47 KB)
- update.exe (85.33 KB)
This info is about Sound Normalizer 2.98 version 2.98
Sound Normalizer 2.98 is an application released by Kanz Software. Some people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Sound Normalizer 2.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sound Normalizer 2.98 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sound Normalizer 2.98 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sound Normalizer 2.98". If it is installed on your PC the Sound Normalizer 2.98 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sound Normalizer 2.98 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sound Normalizer 2.98, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sound Normalizer 2.98:
- The publisher is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Normalizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sound Normalizer 2.98.
8. After uninstalling Sound Normalizer 2.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sound Normalizer 2.98 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sound Normalizer 2.98 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sound Normalizer 2.98 by Kanz Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sound Normalizer 2.98 by Kanz Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sound Normalizer 2.98 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:55:28.500