Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1
This info is about Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 from your systemSoundEditorDeluxe Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on SoundEditorDeluxe Co., Ltd.. More data about the application Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 can be seen at http://www.soundeditordeluxe.com/
. Usually the Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Editor Deluxe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Editor Deluxe\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1's main file takes around 4.23 MB (4433432 bytes) and its name is SoundEditorDeluxe.exe.
The executables below are part of Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1. They take an average of 21.15 MB (22176961
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdburner.exe (1.55 MB)
- cdripper.exe (1.54 MB)
- disceraser.exe (1.53 MB)
- filemerger.exe (1.09 MB)
- SoundEditorDeluxe.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wmainfo.exe (217.66 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
- ImportAudioFromVideo.exe (3.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5.1
of Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1.
If you are manually uninstalling Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Sound Editor Deluxe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sound Editor Deluxe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sound Editor Deluxe\Favorite8pre.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sound Editor Deluxe\MRUList.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sound Editor Deluxe\Shortcut8pre.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sound Editor Deluxe\system.dat
Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 is an application marketed by SoundEditorDeluxe Co., Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1". The Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundeditordeluxe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sound Editor Deluxe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1.
8. After removing Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 by SoundEditorDeluxe Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 by SoundEditorDeluxe Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sound Editor Deluxe v8.5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 12:52:17.020