You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 from your PCSOSTalk
. Go over here
for more details on SOSTalk. Further information about SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 can be seen at http://www.sostalk.com
. SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SosTalkTray directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SosTalkTray\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SosTalkTray.exe is the SosTalkTray v.1.2.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.07 MB (2173952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SosTalkTray v.1.2.1. They take about 2.74 MB (2869530
bytes) on disk.
- SosTalkTray.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 version 1.2.1
SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 is an application marketed by SOSTalk. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SosTalkTray v.1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SosTalkTray v.1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SosTalkTray v.1.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sostalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SosTalkTray\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SosTalkTray v.1.2.1.
8. After removing SosTalkTray v.1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 by SOSTalk from your computer, we are not saying that SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 by SOSTalk is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SosTalkTray v.1.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 21:38:18.733