Sophos Home Clean
This web page is about Sophos Home Clean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sophos Home Clean from your PCSophos Limited
. You can find out more on Sophos Limited or check for application updates here
. Further information about Sophos Home Clean can be seen at http://www.sophos.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Home Clean directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Sophos Home Clean is C:\Program Files\Sophos\Home Clean\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.41 MB (11964712 bytes) on disk and is labeled SophosHomeClean.exe.
Sophos Home Clean contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.95 MB (13578384
bytes) on disk.
- SophosHomeClean.exe (11.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.54 MB)
The current page applies to Sophos Home Clean version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sophos Home Clean:
...click to view all...
Sophos Home Clean is a program marketed by the software company Sophos Limited. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Sophos Home Clean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sophos Home Clean from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sophos Home Clean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sophos Home Clean". If it is installed on your PC the Sophos Home Clean app will be found very quickly. After you select Sophos Home Clean in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sophos Home Clean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sophos Home Clean:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Home Clean\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sophos Home Clean.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Home Clean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Home Clean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sophos Home Clean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sophos Home Clean by Sophos Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Sophos Home Clean by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Home Clean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 20:10:34.077