Sophos Home Clean
Sophos Home Clean is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sophos Home Clean from your systemSophos Limited
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sophos Limited. Please follow http://www.sophos.com
if you want to read more on Sophos Home Clean on Sophos Limited's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Home Clean directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Sophos\Home Clean\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sophos Home Clean. The application's main executable file occupies 10.52 MB (11026408 bytes) on disk and is titled SophosHomeClean.exe.
Sophos Home Clean is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.77 MB (12337208
bytes) on disk:
- SophosHomeClean.exe (10.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sophos Home Clean. You can find here a few links to other Sophos Home Clean releases:
...click to view all...
Sophos Home Clean is a program marketed by the software company Sophos Limited. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Sophos Home Clean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sophos Home Clean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sophos Home Clean or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sophos Home Clean". If it is installed on your PC the Sophos Home Clean program will be found automatically. After you click Sophos Home Clean in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sophos Home Clean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Home Clean:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Home Clean\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sophos Home Clean.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Home Clean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sophos Home Clean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Home Clean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sophos Home Clean by Sophos Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Sophos Home Clean by Sophos Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sophos Home Clean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:24:24.107