Sophos Exploit Prevention
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention from your systemSophos Limited
. Open here
for more information on Sophos Limited. You can read more about related to Sophos Exploit Prevention at http://www.sophos.com
. Sophos Exploit Prevention is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.33 MB (1390272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Sophos Exploit Prevention. They take about 6.33 MB (6641024
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (266.87 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sophos Exploit Prevention. Click on the links below for other Sophos Exploit Prevention versions:
...click to view all...
Sophos Exploit Prevention is an application released by Sophos Limited. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Sophos Exploit Prevention is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sophos Exploit Prevention with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sophos Exploit Prevention or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sophos Exploit Prevention". If it is installed on your PC the Sophos Exploit Prevention program will be found very quickly. When you click Sophos Exploit Prevention in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sophos Exploit Prevention, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Exploit Prevention:
- The publisher is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Exploit Prevention which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:24:24.117