Sophos Clean is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sophos Clean from your PCSophos Limited
. Open here
for more information on Sophos Limited. More details about Sophos Clean can be found at http://www.sophos.com
. Usually the Sophos Clean application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sophos\Clean directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Sophos\Clean\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sophos Clean. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.22 MB (11766440 bytes) on disk and is named SophosClean.exe.
Sophos Clean is comprised of the following executables which take 12.76 MB (13381712
bytes) on disk:
- SophosClean.exe (11.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.54 MB)
The current page applies to Sophos Clean version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Sophos Clean versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Sophos Clean from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Sophos Clean:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Clean
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Clean\SophosClean.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sophos\Clean\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\abaraff\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Clean Uninstall log 20171108T231326.txt
- C:\Users\abaraff\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Clean Uninstall log 20171108T231328.txt
- C:\Users\abaraff\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Clean Uninstall log 20171108T231333.txt
- C:\Users\abaraff\AppData\Local\Temp\Sophos Clean Uninstall log 20171108T231347.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sophos Clean
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sophos Clean Service\ImagePath
Sophos Clean is a program marketed by the software company Sophos Limited. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Sophos Clean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sophos Clean from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sophos Clean or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sophos Clean". If it exists on your system the Sophos Clean app will be found very quickly. After you click Sophos Clean in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sophos Clean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sophos Clean:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Clean\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sophos Clean.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Clean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Clean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sophos Clean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sophos Clean by Sophos Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Sophos Clean by Sophos Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sophos Clean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 13:04:08.503