SopCast 3.9.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 from your computerwww.sopcast.com
. You can read more on www.sopcast.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.sopcast.com
if you want to read more on SopCast 3.9.6 on www.sopcast.com's web page. Usually the SopCast 3.9.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6. SopCast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2207744 bytes) on disk.
SopCast 3.9.6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.85 MB (2989877
bytes) on disk:
- Diagnose.exe (204.00 KB)
- SopCast.exe (2.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (197.70 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (80.00 KB)
- StreamServer.exe (282.10 KB)
This info is about SopCast 3.9.6 version 3.9.6
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SopCast 3.9.6.Folders left behind when you uninstall SopCast 3.9.6:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SopCast 3.9.6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SopCast
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SopCast
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\clips\45FB33F9-7101-B543-913F-31CC43C1BC2B\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\default.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\default_cn.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\home.html
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
SopCast 3.9.6 is an application released by www.sopcast.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SopCast 3.9.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SopCast 3.9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SopCast 3.9.6". If it is installed on your PC the SopCast 3.9.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SopCast 3.9.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SopCast 3.9.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SopCast 3.9.6:
- The web site of the application is: www.sopcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SopCast 3.9.6.
8. After removing SopCast 3.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SopCast 3.9.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SopCast 3.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 by www.sopcast.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SopCast 3.9.6 by www.sopcast.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SopCast 3.9.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:30:02.900