This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SopCast 3.8.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SopCast 3.8.2 from your computerwww.sopcast.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on www.sopcast.com. You can see more info on SopCast 3.8.2 at www.sopcast.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove SopCast 3.8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SopCast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.11 MB (2207744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SopCast 3.8.2. They take about 2.86 MB (2996126
bytes) on disk.
- Diagnose.exe (204.00 KB)
- SopCast.exe (2.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (197.70 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (86.10 KB)
- StreamServer.exe (282.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.2
of SopCast 3.8.2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SopCast 3.8.2:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SopCast 3.8.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SopCast
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SopCast
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\clips\45FB33F9-7101-B543-913F-31CC43C1BC2B\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\default.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\default_cn.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\adv\default\home.html
Additional values that you should clean:
SopCast 3.8.2 is an application marketed by www.sopcast.com. Some people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase SopCast 3.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SopCast 3.8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SopCast 3.8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SopCast 3.8.2". If it exists on your system the SopCast 3.8.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SopCast 3.8.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SopCast 3.8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SopCast 3.8.2:
- The publisher is: www.sopcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SopCast\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SopCast 3.8.2.
8. After removing SopCast 3.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SopCast 3.8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SopCast 3.8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SopCast 3.8.2 by www.sopcast.com from your computer, we are not saying that SopCast 3.8.2 by www.sopcast.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SopCast 3.8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:56:29.263