You can find on this page details on how to remove SopCast 3.5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SopCast 3.5.0 from your computerwww.sopcast.com
. Open here
for more details on www.sopcast.com. Click on www.sopcast.com
to get more information about SopCast 3.5.0 on www.sopcast.com's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SopCast folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. SopCast 3.5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst.exe. SopCast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.05 MB (2154496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SopCast 3.5.0. They take an average of 2.81 MB (2947635
bytes) on disk.
- Diagnose.exe (204.00 KB)
- SopCast.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninst.exe (202.35 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (86.10 KB)
- StreamServer.exe (282.10 KB)
This data is about SopCast 3.5.0 version 3.5.0
If you are manually uninstalling SopCast 3.5.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SopCast 3.5.0 is an application offered by www.sopcast.com. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall SopCast 3.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SopCast 3.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SopCast 3.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SopCast 3.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the SopCast 3.5.0 application will be found automatically. After you select SopCast 3.5.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SopCast 3.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SopCast 3.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.sopcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SopCast 3.5.0.
8. After removing SopCast 3.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SopCast 3.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SopCast 3.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SopCast 3.5.0 by www.sopcast.com from your PC, we are not saying that SopCast 3.5.0 by www.sopcast.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SopCast 3.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:14:24.657