Sony Video Converter 3.0.2
This web page is about Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 from your PCCHMSoft
. Further information on CHMSoft can be found here
. More information about the program Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 can be seen at http://freeware.zisun.com
. Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\sony-video-converter directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\sony-video-converter\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sony Video Converter 3.0.2. The program's main executable file is called media-converters.exe and it has a size of 3.16 MB (3308534 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Sony Video Converter 3.0.2. They take about 26.58 MB (27869911
bytes) on disk.
- media-converters.exe (3.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.22 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- _engineb2.1.exe (23.36 MB)
This page is about Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 version 3.0.2
Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 is an application offered by the software company CHMSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sony Video Converter 3.0.2". The Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 application will be found automatically. After you select Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sony Video Converter 3.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Video Converter 3.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://freeware.zisun.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sony-video-converter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sony Video Converter 3.0.2.
8. After removing Sony Video Converter 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 by CHMSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 by CHMSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Video Converter 3.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:15:02.600