Sony Mobile Update Service
This page is about Sony Mobile Update Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service from your computerSony Mobile Communications AB
. More data about Sony Mobile Communications AB can be seen here
. You can see more info on Sony Mobile Update Service at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Service directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Service is C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Service\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Update Service.exe and its approximative size is 315.77 KB (323344 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Sony Mobile Update Service. They take 4.47 MB (4687456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (172.87 KB)
- Update Service.exe (315.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Update.exe (362.84 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (151.12 KB)
- dpinst.exe (893.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (139.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124402071544
of Sony Mobile Update Service. You can find below info on other versions of Sony Mobile Update Service:
...click to view all...
Sony Mobile Update Service is a program by Sony Mobile Communications AB. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sony Mobile Update Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sony Mobile Update Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sony Mobile Update Service". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Mobile Update Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sony Mobile Update Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Mobile Update Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Service:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Mobile Update Service.
8. After uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sony Mobile Update Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sony Mobile Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service by Sony Mobile Communications AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Sony Mobile Update Service by Sony Mobile Communications AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 05:11:33.787