Sony Mobile Update Service
Sony Mobile Update Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service from your systemSony Mobile Communications AB
. More data about Sony Mobile Communications AB can be read here
. Click on http://www.sonymobile.com/
to get more facts about Sony Mobile Update Service on Sony Mobile Communications AB's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Sony Mobile Update Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Service\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Update Service.exe and occupies 55.77 KB (57104 bytes).
Sony Mobile Update Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.22 MB (2323232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (172.88 KB)
- Update Service.exe (55.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Update.exe (365.38 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (179.62 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (187.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168312091927
of Sony Mobile Update Service. You can find below info on other application versions of Sony Mobile Update Service:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Sony Mobile Update Service from your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_sony-mobile-update-service.software.informer.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_sony-mobile-update-service.software.informer.com_0.localstorage
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Update Service\Update Service.exe
Sony Mobile Update Service is a program offered by the software company Sony Mobile Communications AB. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Sony Mobile Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sony Mobile Update Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sony Mobile Update Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sony Mobile Update Service". If it exists on your system the Sony Mobile Update Service application will be found automatically. When you click Sony Mobile Update Service in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sony Mobile Update Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sony Mobile Update Service.
8. After uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sony Mobile Update Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sony Mobile Update Service by Sony Mobile Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Mobile Update Service by Sony Mobile Communications AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Mobile Update Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:40.013