Sony Mobile Update Service
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service from your systemSony Mobile Communications AB
. You can read more on Sony Mobile Communications AB or check for application updates here
. More information about Sony Mobile Update Service can be seen at http://www.sonymobile.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Service directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Sony Mobile Update Service is C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Service\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Update Service.exe and it has a size of 315.77 KB (323344 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Sony Mobile Update Service. They occupy about 4.47 MB (4687528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (172.94 KB)
- Update Service.exe (315.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Update.exe (362.84 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (151.12 KB)
- dpinst.exe (893.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (139.34 KB)
This info is about Sony Mobile Update Service version 184.108.40.206309191111
alone. For other Sony Mobile Update Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Service we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.service.log_220.127.116.11501291105.jar
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.swup.ma.client.product.metadata.service_18.104.22.168501291105.jar
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\plugins\software-revision-logic-service_1.0.7.jar
Sony Mobile Update Service is a program marketed by Sony Mobile Communications AB. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Sony Mobile Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sony Mobile Update Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Mobile Update Service". If it exists on your system the Sony Mobile Update Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sony Mobile Update Service in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Mobile Update Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonymobile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Mobile Update Service.
8. After removing Sony Mobile Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Mobile Update Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sony Mobile Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service by Sony Mobile Communications AB from your computer, we are not saying that Sony Mobile Update Service by Sony Mobile Communications AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:44:58.347