Sony Mobile Update Engine
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine from your PCSony Mobile Communications AB
. Further information on Sony Mobile Communications AB can be found here
. You can see more info related to Sony Mobile Update Engine at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. Sony Mobile Update Engine is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Sony Mobile Update Engine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.78 KB (57120 bytes) on disk.
Sony Mobile Update Engine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1576280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe (55.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.36 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168405281228
of Sony Mobile Update Engine. You can find below info on other releases of Sony Mobile Update Engine:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\awt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\axbridge.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\client\classes.jsa
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Engine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Mobile\Update Engine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Engine\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Engine\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Engine\UninstallString
Sony Mobile Update Engine is a program released by the software company Sony Mobile Communications AB. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sony Mobile Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sony Mobile Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Mobile Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Mobile Update Engine application will be found very quickly. After you select Sony Mobile Update Engine in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sony Mobile Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Mobile Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Mobile Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sony Mobile Update Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 23:05:43.703