Sony Mobile Update Engine
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine from your systemSony Mobile Communications Inc.
. Further information on Sony Mobile Communications Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app Sony Mobile Update Engine can be found at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sony Mobile Update Engine. Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 315.78 KB (323360 bytes) on disk.
Sony Mobile Update Engine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.05 MB (2148240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe (315.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (423.91 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206412301303
of Sony Mobile Update Engine. For more Sony Mobile Update Engine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sony Mobile Update Engine has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\awt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\axbridge.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\client\classes.jsa
- C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Mobile\Update Engine
Sony Mobile Update Engine is an application released by the software company Sony Mobile Communications Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Sony Mobile Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sony Mobile Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sony Mobile Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Mobile Update Engine". If it exists on your system the Sony Mobile Update Engine application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sony Mobile Update Engine in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Mobile Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Mobile Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Mobile Update Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Mobile Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:35:42.877