Sony Mobile Update Engine
Sony Mobile Update Engine is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine from your systemSony Mobile Communications AB
. You can find out more on Sony Mobile Communications AB or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sonymobile.com/
if you want to read more on Sony Mobile Update Engine on Sony Mobile Communications AB's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 55.78 KB (57120 bytes) on disk and is called Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Sony Mobile Update Engine. They take about 1.50 MB (1576280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe (55.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.36 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199408051401
of Sony Mobile Update Engine. You can find below a few links to other Sony Mobile Update Engine releases:
...click to view all...
Sony Mobile Update Engine is an application released by the software company Sony Mobile Communications AB. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sony Mobile Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Mobile Update Engine". The Sony Mobile Update Engine application will be found automatically. After you click Sony Mobile Update Engine in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Mobile Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Mobile Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Mobile Update Engine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:52:23.540