Sony Mobile Update Engine
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine from your systemSony Mobile Communications AB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sony Mobile Communications AB. You can read more about on Sony Mobile Update Engine at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sony Mobile Update Engine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 315.78 KB (323360 bytes) on disk and is named Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe.
The executables below are part of Sony Mobile Update Engine. They occupy an average of 2.05 MB (2149720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe (315.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (425.36 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This page is about Sony Mobile Update Engine version 18.104.22.168410081526
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sony Mobile Update Engine:
...click to view all...
Sony Mobile Update Engine is a program by the software company Sony Mobile Communications AB. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Sony Mobile Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sony Mobile Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Mobile Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Mobile Update Engine app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sony Mobile Update Engine in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sony Mobile Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Mobile Update Engine:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Mobile Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sony Mobile Update Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Mobile Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Mobile Update Engine by Sony Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sony Mobile Update Engine supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:58:50.127