Sony Ericsson Update Service
Sony Ericsson Update Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Service from your computerSony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
. More information on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB can be seen here
. Please open http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
if you want to read more on Sony Ericsson Update Service on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB's website. Sony Ericsson Update Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Service. The program's main executable file occupies 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk and is labeled Update Service.exe.
Sony Ericsson Update Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.18 MB (3338560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (173.02 KB)
- Update Service.exe (55.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
- Update.exe (365.38 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (179.62 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (152.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Sony Ericsson Update Service. You can find here a few links to other Sony Ericsson Update Service versions:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Service is a program offered by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Sony Ericsson Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sony Ericsson Update Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sony Ericsson Update Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Service". The Sony Ericsson Update Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sony Ericsson Update Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Service:
- The software company is: http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Service.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sony Ericsson Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB from your computer, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 14:15:09.307