Sony Ericsson Update Engine
This info is about Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Please open http://www.sonymobile.com/
if you want to read more on Sony Ericsson Update Engine on Sony Ericsson Communications AB's page. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Sony Ericsson Update Engine's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 55.79 KB (57128 bytes) on disk and is called Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine contains of the executables below. They take 1.49 MB (1565856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.34 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 18.104.22.168308300830
only. Click on the links below for other Sony Ericsson Update Engine versions:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a program released by the software company Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search field and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sony Ericsson Update Engine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:58:27.670