This page is about Solution Real for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Solution Real from your computerSolution Real
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Solution Real. More information about the app Solution Real can be found at http://solutionreal.com/support
. Usually the Solution Real application is found in the C:\Program Files\Solution Real folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Solution Real is C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SolutionRealUninstall.exe and occupies 252.45 KB (258512 bytes).
Solution Real installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 252.45 KB (258512
bytes) on disk.
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.45 KB)
This data is about Solution Real version 2015.01.15.122343
only. For other Solution Real versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is an application by Solution Real. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Solution Real with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Solution Real or simply click the Search feature and type in "Solution Real". The Solution Real program will be found automatically. After you click Solution Real in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Solution Real, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solution Real:
- The software company is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solution Real.
8. After removing Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solution Real using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, nor are we saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solution Real in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:25:07.943