Solstice Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Solstice Client from your PCMersive
. You can read more on Mersive or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mersive.com/products/solstice/?loc=learnmore
to get more data about Solstice Client on Mersive's website. Solstice Client is normally installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mersive\SolsticeClient_V2" directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mersive\SolsticeClient_V2\uninstall.exe" -copy is the full command line if you want to uninstall Solstice Client. Solstice Client's main file takes around 7.60 MB (7971840 bytes) and is called SolsticeClient_V2.exe.
Solstice Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8494864
bytes) on disk.
- SolsticeClient_V2.exe (7.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (510.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.0
of Solstice Client. Click on the links below for other Solstice Client versions:
...click to view all...
Solstice Client is an application by the software company Mersive. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Solstice Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Solstice Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Solstice Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solstice Client". If it exists on your system the Solstice Client program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Solstice Client in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Solstice Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solstice Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mersive.com/products/solstice/?loc=learnmore
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mersive\SolsticeClient_V2\uninstall.exe" -copy
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Solstice Client.
8. After removing Solstice Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Solstice Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Solstice Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solstice Client by Mersive from your computer, nor are we saying that Solstice Client by Mersive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Solstice Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:26:01.670