Solina V2 2.1.0
Solina V2 2.1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Solina V2 2.1.0 from your systemArturia
. You can read more on Arturia or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Solina V2 2.1.0 at http://www.arturia.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Solina V2 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Solina V2 2.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Solina V2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.08 MB (3228160 bytes) on disk and is titled Solina V2.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Solina V2 2.1.0. They occupy about 3.77 MB (3953317
bytes) on disk.
- Solina V2.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to Solina V2 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
Solina V2 2.1.0 is a program released by Arturia. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Solina V2 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Solina V2 2.1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Solina V2 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solina V2 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Solina V2 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Solina V2 2.1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Solina V2 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solina V2 2.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Solina V2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Solina V2 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Solina V2 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Solina V2 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solina V2 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solina V2 2.1.0 by Arturia from your PC, we are not saying that Solina V2 2.1.0 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solina V2 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:34:32.377