SolidWordAddIn is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SolidWordAddIn from your computerSolid Documents
. Further information on Solid Documents can be seen here
. More information about SolidWordAddIn can be found at http://www.soliddocuments.com/
. SolidWordAddIn is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\SolidWordAddIn folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing SolidWordAddIn is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\SolidWordAddIn\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 16.34 KB (16728 bytes) on disk and is labeled SetupAddinRegistry.exe.
SolidWordAddIn is comprised of the following executables which take 1.16 MB (1214783
bytes) on disk:
- SetupAddinRegistry.exe (16.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.4825.366
of SolidWordAddIn. Click on the links below for other SolidWordAddIn versions:
...click to view all...
SolidWordAddIn is an application released by the software company Solid Documents. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall SolidWordAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SolidWordAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SolidWordAddIn or simply click the Search field and type in "SolidWordAddIn". The SolidWordAddIn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SolidWordAddIn in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SolidWordAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolidWordAddIn:
- The software company is: http://www.soliddocuments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\SolidWordAddIn\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SolidWordAddIn.
8. After uninstalling SolidWordAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SolidWordAddIn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SolidWordAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SolidWordAddIn by Solid Documents from your computer, we are not saying that SolidWordAddIn by Solid Documents is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SolidWordAddIn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:11:22.530