SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1
SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 from your PCE.I Subburb
. Take a look here
for more information on E.I Subburb. Please follow www.solidrocks.subburb.com
if you want to read more on SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 on E.I Subburb's website. SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 is C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012\SR_Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 19.33 MB (20268032 bytes) on disk and is named raysat_3dsmax2012_64.exe.
SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 50.54 MB (52996108
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3dsmax.exe (11.26 MB)
- 3dsmaxcmd.exe (14.34 KB)
- AdFlashVideoPlayer.exe (385.44 KB)
- AdSubAware.exe (99.22 KB)
- maxadapter.adp.exe (51.34 KB)
- MaxFind.exe (519.34 KB)
- MaxInventorServerHost.exe (319.84 KB)
- maxunzip.exe (22.34 KB)
- maxzip.exe (22.84 KB)
- notify.exe (35.34 KB)
- senddmp.exe (754.84 KB)
- SketchUpReader.exe (136.00 KB)
- SR_Uninstall.exe (58.91 KB)
- vrayspawner2012.exe (142.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (96.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.77 KB)
- RegisterInventorServer.exe (31.66 KB)
- Server32bitHost.exe (123.66 KB)
- M3Gplayer.exe (1.06 MB)
- imf_copy.exe (3.30 MB)
- imf_diff.exe (3.30 MB)
- imf_disp.exe (7.18 MB)
- raysat_3dsmax2012_64.exe (19.33 MB)
- raysat_3dsmax2012_64server.exe (84.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (638.41 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (175.91 KB)
- ra_tiff.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 version 1.2.1
If you are manually uninstalling SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SolidRocks
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SolidRocks\SR_Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SolidRocks for max 2010_2012
SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 is an application marketed by E.I Subburb. Some people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: www.solidrocks.subburb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012\SR_Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1.
8. After removing SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 by E.I Subburb from your computer, nor are we saying that SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 by E.I Subburb is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SolidRocks for max 2010_2012 V1.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 15:05:58.527