Solar Control is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Solar Control from your computerRoutine-Soft
. You can find out more on Routine-Soft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Solar Control at http://www.routinesoft.hu
. Solar Control is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SolarControl directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Solar Control is "C:\Program Files\SolarControl\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SolarControl.exe and its approximative size is 5.52 MB (5791744 bytes).
Solar Control installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.72 MB (9146373
bytes) on disk.
- CDM_Setup.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (835.61 KB)
- DBManager.exe (370.50 KB)
- SolarControl.exe (5.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of Solar Control.
Solar Control is an application marketed by the software company Routine-Soft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Solar Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Solar Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Solar Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Solar Control". If it is installed on your PC the Solar Control application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Solar Control in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Solar Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solar Control:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.routinesoft.hu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SolarControl\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Solar Control.
8. After uninstalling Solar Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solar Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Solar Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solar Control by Routine-Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Solar Control by Routine-Soft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Solar Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 15:19:18.503