SolaSync for Outlook
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SolaSync for Outlook for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SolaSync for Outlook from your PCAnchor
. More data about Anchor can be read here
. More information about the software SolaSync for Outlook can be found at http://anchorworks.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolaSync for Outlook folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for SolaSync for Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolaSync for Outlook\uninstall.exe. autoupdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.25 MB (8653952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SolaSync for Outlook. They take about 17.01 MB (17838623
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (6.96 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (8.25 MB)
- updater.exe (1.79 MB)
This web page is about SolaSync for Outlook version 188.8.131.52
SolaSync for Outlook is a program released by the software company Anchor. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SolaSync for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SolaSync for Outlook from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SolaSync for Outlook or simply activate the Search field and type in "SolaSync for Outlook". If it exists on your system the SolaSync for Outlook app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SolaSync for Outlook in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SolaSync for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolaSync for Outlook:
- The publisher is: http://anchorworks.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolaSync for Outlook\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SolaSync for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling SolaSync for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SolaSync for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SolaSync for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SolaSync for Outlook by Anchor from your computer, nor are we saying that SolaSync for Outlook by Anchor is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SolaSync for Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 16:23:59.690