SolSuite 2017 v17.11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SolSuite 2017 v17.11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SolSuite 2017 v17.11 from your PCTreeCardGames
. Additional info about TreeCardGames can be found here
. You can see more info about SolSuite 2017 v17.11 at http://www.solsuite.com
. SolSuite 2017 v17.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SolSuite 2017 v17.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. SolSuite 2017 v17.11's main file takes around 12.87 MB (13493176 bytes) and is called SolSuite.exe.
The executable files below are part of SolSuite 2017 v17.11. They take an average of 15.94 MB (16717972
bytes) on disk.
- SolSuite.exe (12.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.79 KB)
- SolSuite_Update.exe (2.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.11
of SolSuite 2017 v17.11.
SolSuite 2017 v17.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SolSuite 2017 v17.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Buy Now!.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Games.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Sol.rgf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Sol_fm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Sol2.rgf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solc.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Solk.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Solk.rgf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solp.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solr.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\SolSuite Web Site.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solsuite.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\SolSuite.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Update\SolSuite_Update.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SolSuite\stat_prg_player 1.dat
SolSuite 2017 v17.11 is an application offered by TreeCardGames. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase SolSuite 2017 v17.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SolSuite 2017 v17.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SolSuite 2017 v17.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "SolSuite 2017 v17.11". If it is installed on your PC the SolSuite 2017 v17.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SolSuite 2017 v17.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SolSuite 2017 v17.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SolSuite 2017 v17.11:
- The software company is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SolSuite 2017 v17.11.
8. After uninstalling SolSuite 2017 v17.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SolSuite 2017 v17.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolSuite 2017 v17.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SolSuite 2017 v17.11 by TreeCardGames from your PC, we are not saying that SolSuite 2017 v17.11 by TreeCardGames is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SolSuite 2017 v17.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:39:50.190