SolSuite 2014 v14.11
SolSuite 2014 v14.11 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.11 from your PCTreeCardGames
. Open here
for more information on TreeCardGames. Please follow http://www.solsuite.com
if you want to read more on SolSuite 2014 v14.11 on TreeCardGames's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SolSuite.exe is the SolSuite 2014 v14.11's primary executable file and it occupies around 12.29 MB (12883936 bytes) on disk.
SolSuite 2014 v14.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.41 MB (16163436
bytes) on disk.
- SolSuite.exe (12.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.79 KB)
- SolSuite_Update.exe (2.46 MB)
This info is about SolSuite 2014 v14.11 version 14.11
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.11:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SolSuite.lnk
SolSuite 2014 v14.11 is a program marketed by TreeCardGames. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SolSuite 2014 v14.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SolSuite 2014 v14.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SolSuite 2014 v14.11". If it exists on your system the SolSuite 2014 v14.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SolSuite 2014 v14.11 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SolSuite 2014 v14.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SolSuite 2014 v14.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.11.
8. After removing SolSuite 2014 v14.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SolSuite 2014 v14.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SolSuite 2014 v14.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SolSuite 2014 v14.11 by TreeCardGames from your computer, we are not saying that SolSuite 2014 v14.11 by TreeCardGames is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SolSuite 2014 v14.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:44:03.880