SolSuite 2014 v14.0
This info is about SolSuite 2014 v14.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.0 from your computerTreeCardGames
. Take a look here
for more info on TreeCardGames. More details about SolSuite 2014 v14.0 can be seen at http://www.solsuite.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. SolSuite 2014 v14.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. SolSuite 2014 v14.0's primary file takes around 12.58 MB (13188576 bytes) and its name is SolSuite.exe.
SolSuite 2014 v14.0 contains of the executables below. They take 15.71 MB (16468075
bytes) on disk.
- SolSuite.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
- SolSuite_Update.exe (2.46 MB)
This info is about SolSuite 2014 v14.0 version 14.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Buy Now!.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Games.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Sol.rgf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Sol_fm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Sol2.rgf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solc.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Solk.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Solk.rgf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solp.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solr.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\SolSuite Web Site.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\solsuite.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\SolSuite.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\Update\SolSuite_Update.exe
SolSuite 2014 v14.0 is a program offered by the software company TreeCardGames. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SolSuite 2014 v14.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SolSuite 2014 v14.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SolSuite 2014 v14.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SolSuite 2014 v14.0". If it exists on your system the SolSuite 2014 v14.0 app will be found automatically. After you click SolSuite 2014 v14.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SolSuite 2014 v14.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolSuite 2014 v14.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SolSuite 2014 v14.0.
8. After uninstalling SolSuite 2014 v14.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SolSuite 2014 v14.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SolSuite 2014 v14.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SolSuite 2014 v14.0 by TreeCardGames from your PC, we are not saying that SolSuite 2014 v14.0 by TreeCardGames is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SolSuite 2014 v14.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:33:57.640