SolSuite 2013 v13.2
This page is about SolSuite 2013 v13.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.2 from your PCTreeCardGames
. Go over here
for more information on TreeCardGames. More information about the software SolSuite 2013 v13.2 can be found at http://www.solsuite.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\GAMES\SolSuite folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing SolSuite 2013 v13.2 is C:\Program Files\GAMES\SolSuite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.55 MB (13162272 bytes) on disk and is titled SolSuite.exe.
The following executables are contained in SolSuite 2013 v13.2. They take 15.68 MB (16441771
bytes) on disk.
- SolSuite.exe (12.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
- SolSuite_Update.exe (2.46 MB)
The current web page applies to SolSuite 2013 v13.2 version 13.2
SolSuite 2013 v13.2 is a program offered by TreeCardGames. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove SolSuite 2013 v13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SolSuite 2013 v13.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SolSuite 2013 v13.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SolSuite 2013 v13.2". The SolSuite 2013 v13.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SolSuite 2013 v13.2 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SolSuite 2013 v13.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolSuite 2013 v13.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GAMES\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.2.
8. After uninstalling SolSuite 2013 v13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SolSuite 2013 v13.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolSuite 2013 v13.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.2 by TreeCardGames from your PC, we are not saying that SolSuite 2013 v13.2 by TreeCardGames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:53:18.027