SolSuite 2010 v10.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 from your systemTreeCardGames.com
. You can find out more on TreeCardGames.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about SolSuite 2010 v10.5 can be found at http://www.solsuite.com
. SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. SolSuite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.52 MB (11027776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SolSuite 2010 v10.5. They take 11.19 MB (11732067
bytes) on disk.
- SolSuite.exe (10.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 201010.5
of SolSuite 2010 v10.5.
SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is an application offered by the software company TreeCardGames.com. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SolSuite 2010 v10.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SolSuite 2010 v10.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SolSuite 2010 v10.5". If it exists on your system the SolSuite 2010 v10.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select SolSuite 2010 v10.5 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SolSuite 2010 v10.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolSuite 2010 v10.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5.
8. After removing SolSuite 2010 v10.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SolSuite 2010 v10.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolSuite 2010 v10.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 by TreeCardGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SolSuite 2010 v10.5 by TreeCardGames.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 08:23:54.957